Monday, February 20, 2017

Tan Sri Irwan Serigar.......hmmmppp

Ok. From this photo i got from Google let me just say that Tan Sri Irwan is the one wearing the shade. I feel like writing about him for some reasons. I have been following Tan Sri's journey in politics as well as on his social media which I am unsure runs by he himself ke or his PA. But, this one Tan Sri is very very interesting I must say. He is just sooooo pelik and different in a good way. Sorry for my choice of words but it's just how I think best to describe him. 
Last Saturday there was an event held at Nu Sentral mall and I finally feel like attending that event because I would really like to meet TSI again even from far to watch what he does. You can say that I am a fan. I am a fan of a person who can change another person's life or future. Yes I am a sucker for that. Now, I do not know TSI personally but I have to admit I have heard of so many gossips about him being a womanizer, gatal etc etc. Well, he is a man after all kan ade ke lelaki yang tak gatal evntho berbini? Ade ke? Huhuhu. Just stating the truth here. That is his personal which I do not even want to go there. 
There I was seated at the chairs at the side of the stage at Nu Sentral waiting anxiously for TSI to appear and walla, the time was spot on the dot as per schedule, he came towards the event area, salam few people and seated on the long sofa or bench whatever. I was like yeay finally. Throughout the event (i was there till night), I can tell you one thing, this dude is so freaking passionate about his job. His students plak macam so comfortable with him, macam cakap pon bole melawak semua. They are comfortable with this guy. When he went on stage he didn't walk like his age, he actually walk as if he was going to do some serious dancing, this man here hati nya muda. That is so obvious. I feel so mesmerized by him I am not even shy to say. Of course lepas few minutes Fazura came and sit right next to him. Hmmpp heheheh well I don't know some people say he has a fling with Fazura but who cares. Lol. 
Tapi dalam dok macam ni, umur macam ni, this person here do things that improve a person's future and lives. I only wish to see more smart government officials such as TSI in the near future. Susah nak cari the likes of him. When I attended YES last weekend I feel like nak join the UKM masterclass training sebab I feel like wow, this is good. I am also a small business owner but I have never been so serious in what I do. I feel like if I were to concentrate on what I do I can be a multi millionaire. My wish is to see more people like TSI. Not sombong, easy to approach, has got the brain and he actually do his job. 
I have always terserempak with TSI sometimes I think he saw me sometimes I just noticed him from far. But the most obvious encounter was last Christmas 2016 I met TSI in London. It was at Bayswater, I think he just came back from a walk at Hyde Park. I was actually too shy to even say Hi which is stupid I know. Should have ask for a selfie I am sure he would say ok. Lol. Saw him with his whole family walking down Bayswater road. They look good. 
I hope there will be more programs made by TSI in the near future because as it is I am very geared up and excited to join in. Would love to learn from an experience person such as him. Nak buat macam mana kalau nak belajar memang kena belajar dari orang lama. They have more experience and what they teach you won't find in the texbook kan. Hopefully some day, Insyaallah. 

Peace, no war....

#tansriirwanserigar
#TSI
#YES

No comments:

Post a Comment